October 25, 2017
PhenixID Authentication Service (PAS) 2.3.0 Released
PhenixID Authentication Service (PAS) 2.3.0 Released.
PAS includes the following products, PhenixID Multi-Factor Authentication and PhenixID Identity Federation
PAS 2.3.0 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your solution, and is recommended for all installations.
This release contains the following enhancements:
- Support for multiple end user webapps, such as Self Service and MFA Admin
- All valves have a user-friendly graphical view to simplify configuration
- User interface, input validation and updated help text to simplify configuration
- PhenixID One Touch now support using an external CA
Updates and bug fixes
- CVE updates and a number minor bugs were fixed, please contact PhenixID support for more information. CVE = Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- List of bugfixes is available on request
To get the 2.3.0 release, please visit http://support.phenixid.se/downloads/
Please also check out technical release notes for more information about this release.
End of support statement for PhenixID previous release
PhenixID supports the current major release and the previous major release of the software product (e.g. 2.0 and the previous release), provided that the end-user customer continues to maintain an active license/service contract.
Read more about PhenixID End of Sale & End of Support statement here
PhenixID Multi-Factor Authentication v1.5.1 – End of Support 2018 June 7
PhenixID Federation v1.5.1 – End of Support 2018 June 7