April 6, 2018
PhenixID Authentication Service (PAS) 2.5.0 Released
PhenixID Authentication Service (PAS) 2.5.0 Released.
PAS includes the following products, PhenixID Multi-Factor Authentication and PhenixID Identity Federation
PAS 2.5.0 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your solution and is recommended for all installations.
This release contains the following enhancements:
- New enrollment portal for PhenixID One Touch and Pocket Pass
The new enrollment portal for PhenixID mobile apps will simplify activation of PhenixID One Touch and PhenixID Pocket Pass.
Please watch following films for better understanding:
– Activate directly on mobile device
– Activate using web browser on computer
- Improved user experience to change password from PhenixID One Touch
- Extended OpenID connect support
- Simplified configuration when using cluster
- CVE updates according to NIST CVE database (https://nvd.nist.gov/)
CVE = Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- List of bugfixes is available on request, please contact PhenixID support for more information.
- Dependency updates based on NIST CVE recommendations, contact PhenixID for complete list.
To get the 2.5.0 release, please visit http://support.phenixid.se/downloads/
Please also check out technical release notes for more information about this release.